Saturday, December 18, 2010

| Worth or not |

Assalamualaikum.

Today I want to talk a little bit about clothing. Why? Because I really have problem with all the clothes things. 
I am may not very fashionable but I am very particular in choosing what to wear.
As a student in Professional course I have to wear appropriately during my clinics hour. So, I have to dress properly. I like to wear pants, but my pants are more to Khaki pants rather that the true slack. So, I have problem with that because my faculty only allow us to wear only Slack. Slack have this some kind of soft fabric that I don't like at all.
So, I decide choose a fabric that I like and tailor made my pants! I don't really like to buy Slack pant, because it usually doesn't have the quality and design that I want.
I found the fabric and I really love it! But the price is quite expensive. 1 meter for RM 40.00. I can get one khaki pant with that price actually. To make a pant you need 2 meter of fabric, so in my situation I have to spend RM 80.00 just to get the fabric for my pant and another RM 80.00 to pay for the tailor. So, altogether I have to spend RM 160 just for 1 pant and I decide to make it 2..
So, do you think it worth or not? Some say yes and some say no..
In my opinion, it worth because for me, I like to buy something that have quality rather than looking at the price but that doesn't mean I don't look at price at all. In some situation, price still number 1. Beside that, I can keep it for long time, so I don't have to spend more money next time. Don't you think so?
This situation often occur like when I want to buy a shoe, or a blouse for class. I like my shoe to be comfortable even I have to pay hundreds for it. For a blouse, I only buy my blouse at Nicole Exclusive. Trust me, I never bought my blouse other that that store. I like to go there because, they have the design that I want even it's quite expensive..
So, for me, quality and comfortability is more important than the price but it should be reasonable price la..
Like you wear a platinum ring, but people might think it silver. It just you that know the quality and know how to appreciate it.

_MG_3498
_MG_3501

2 comments:

shuji okishima December 19, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

kuat jugak tangan hang pegang DSLR sebelah. hehehe

pleased to be honourable December 19, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

haha...berat giler kot!
dengan bateri grip and speedlite~