Sunday, April 24, 2011

| Some of the Olds Picture |

Assalamualaikum.

Okay, my study week have started and I'm going to have study week look in this 2 weeks! So tired la study!

It's been sometime i didn't upload new pictures. Well, I'm not stopping this photography job, but I'm busy finishing my requirements for my exam. The final week was so exhausted. Everyone rushing to finish their requirement including me and it's been quite emotional weeks for some of us including me...T_T

Photos that I'm going to upload today is not new photos. All the pictures taken during my faculty Team building at Kela Adventure Camp, Pahang. I don't how how long it has been but I'm going to upload today, which is dah basi pun....

I'm going to have 2 weeks study week and 2 weeks examination. But my paper only on the first week, because the second week is for viva distinction/viva border line.Hopefully my name wouldn't be called for viva border line..

Then, I'm going to have photography job for my friend's wedding at Teluk Intan, Perak during weekend of my 2nd examination week. And the next weekend (1 week after that) I have photography job at Seri Kembangan and the following week I will be in charge for my senior's engagement at Putrajaya.

I will be having few busy weeks, and I maybe not be able to go home for holiday because my research probably will start after I finish my exam.

Look like I'm not having enough rest la..huhu..T_T

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20