Friday, May 6, 2011

| I'm Tired of Studying |

Assalamualaikum.

3 days left before my final Professional Examination 4 and I have a lot more to read and lot more to remember. I didn't even start my Radiology subjects, I didn't finish reading Oral Surgery and Oral Medicine and now I'm Struggling remembering Community Dentistry. There's a lot to be remembered but only the chosen one will come out in the exam.

Is it, studying is all about theory? Did someone can be called clever if they god at theory but lack of hand skill? I don't agree that. People that good in theory but poor in hand skill just the same like people who are good in hand skill but poor in theory. So why we always see people that good with theory is the most clever person??

Just think about that..

p/s: I'm still editing the pictures for pre-graduation and at the same time I hope my best friend will make it till the end for her final year in Dental Faculty.


This pic should move but in my laptop it's static..tension!



8 comments:

IFA Athirah May 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

hai!nk tnya cme buat stop motion gmbr ni?u pkai ape?huhu

pleased to be honourable May 6, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

pakai animated gif...
dalam photoscape or software picture editing ada...

Anonymous May 6, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

asl x gerak2 pn?? cuba lg haha

Anonymous May 6, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

i agree with wat u said afiq..we always view ppl who r smart in theory n well like u said the clever one. its ok i understand how u feel :) keep on studying

Azree May 6, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Good in theory versus good in skills.

Dua-dua akan menang bila kena pada tempatnya ;)

pleased to be honourable May 7, 2011 at 12:31 AM  

Anonymous: well, I always keep on studying...huhu
Azree: Yes, tp if dlm universiti..the smart one la akan menang...

Sharkri May 7, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

Gila kencang ko kak lang.... smart siot gambar ni.....

pleased to be honourable May 8, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

hehe..tq2..