Monday, May 16, 2011

| Thank You |

Assalamualaikum.

Thank you, that's the word that I want to say right now to all my lecturers from department of Oral Maxillofacial surgery, Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology  especially to Dr Azmeel Mazlee, Dr Hazmyr Abd Wahab, Dr Nik Mazuan, my super duper nice supervisor: Dr Tan Su Keng and Prof Phraba (lecturer from University of Malaya)

I'm invited to viva voce distinction for Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology. This is the 2nd time I'm invited to this event. The first time was during my first year for Oral biology and I did badly during that time because I was too nervous and that was my first experience in the viva room.

I am happy but still, today is not a good day for me. Early this morning I got bad news from my supervisor. (she always wake me up in the morning with her phone calls..haha). It is about our research and it seems like we have to delay our research..She asked me not to worry and concentrate on the viva but, I can't. I want to help her..She have done lot of work for this research and sometime I feel like I'm doing nothing..huhu..She always said don't worry, concentrate on your exam and nothing is impossible. She is so positive, but me? I'm just can't handle the problems.

Back to viva, me and my research partner who is also my clinical partner both are invited. I hope, for this viva, I'm not so nervous like  I was before. I hope I can do well, and make my supervisor proud. I do not aim for distinction, but I hope I can do the best for my supervisor since she have done a lot for me.


2 comments:

mai amir May 16, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

i'm proud of u too!!hehehe :D

pleased to be honourable May 16, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Thanks mai...:)
U are soo nice!