Friday, August 5, 2011

| The 5th of Ramadhan |

Salam and Good evening readers.

It's already the 5th day of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah I've been fasting from the start until now. Life had been quite difficult for me days before Ramadhan, but not it seem like everything going to be fine, hopefully.

I'd been facing quite tough situation for the past 2 weeks. Lots of thing happened and tears had been falling a lot for the past 2 weeks. It's not really about the stressful situation of my research but it's more about feeling of guilty. Maybe what my supervisor said is true, I should not say sorry to much. I keep on saying sorry to her. Saying sorry too much sometimes can make people bored. So, maybe I should not keep on saying sorry for everything but, it's hard you know...Cause I can't deny my mistake, so I always say sorry..

I just hope that everything will be fine and going back to normal. I know I have been focusing in this research too much. I don't know, I just like it. That's why I put lots of effort in this research. I know it's just an elective project, but I've been seeing my supervisor work so hard in this research, I don't want to let her down and the truth is I don't want to let myself down too. I don't want to see this research fail after all the hard work. I don't aim to win, I just want to learn something from this research and present this research proudly in front of the audience.

I know, I can't be the best but I always aim for the best in anything I do.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

2 comments:

mai amir August 5, 2011 at 6:34 PM  

afiq, be strong!!don't worry, ktorg always be by your side..ece..haha, research ak ni tah mcm mne tah..hehehe :P

pleased to be honourable August 5, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

Thanks mai...I wish everyone will be fine...:)