Friday, September 21, 2012

| The Cabin, Pantai Cenang, Langkawi |

Good Evening readers!

I know, it's been a long time I didn't update my blog. I was busy back then with the requirements and only God knows how stress I was, but now everything has come to the end. Basically I'd completed my degree in Dental Surgery and I was the second batch dental student who graduates from UiTM. I'm still waiting for my posting as a  First Year Dental Officer (FYDO) and I'll received my scrol this November in the 77th UiTM Convocation. Well, basically I've got what I want, to be a Doctor. I know I am not a "true" Doctor, but hey, I learnt as much as a medical students, so I don;t agree if Medical Doctors say that Dentist have no right to own that title. For me, Dentist as its own is already a specialty..See..we suffer a lot because we are specialized in one area.

Okay, I think that's enough about my kind of past experience. What I want to tell u all today is about my family vacation at Langkawi last week. I'm not going to tell a story about my experience doing all the activities there, but I'm going to tell you about the place I stay for 3 days in Langkawi. 

It's call The Cabin. In my point of view, it is a great chalet which is located at a very strategic place. Underwater World is just few meters away and you can just walk there. There's a lot of small shop selling the souvenirs, hats, clothes, you name it...everything you want is there. There's huge number of seafood stall and you can just choose for the cheapest one to the most luxurious one. Oh, and they have Starbucks and Old town white coffee just few blocks away!! That's the most excited thing for me! Hahaha!! I can see there's a lot of foreigner around that area, no wonder it's so glorious. All the shops open till 1 am, from what I heard.

If you want the budget holiday, I would recommend this place for you to stay. It's CHEAP. Only 150 nett, and if you call directly to their office, you can get as low as 130 nett. What's the unique thing about The Cabin, It's design by IKEA. I repeat, IKEA! You know how much I love IKEA? All their items are awesome! Besides, they used Hush Puppies and some other well know product to design their room. Around The Cabin is Pantai Cenang. You can do so much activities just by walking out from your room. Shopping, parasailling, Jet Ski, banana boat and so much more. If you want to go for Island hoping or snorkelling you can just book there instead of booking through internet. Trust me, you can get so much cheaper than what you see in the internet! Forgot to mention, free duty shopping mall is just beside Underwater World and you can shopping chocolates as much as you can..and...and...McD just around that area. 

So, why booking for an expensive hotels when you ave so much fun activities outside your room?? It's great experience, try it you'll be amazed! haha.

p/s: You can rent a Scooter for as low as RM 30/day! Awesome!










2 comments:

naddyarashid January 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM  

sorry nak tanya, agak2 1 bilik boleh muat berapa orang? tq!

nur afiqah abdul rahman January 29, 2013 at 8:54 PM  

1bilik for 2 orang, tp klau nk sumbat 3 pun bleh..haha